Information about museum’s income

“Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Preserve-Museum Republican State Institution According to the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 24, 2015 № 585, “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Preserve-Museum of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan was created.

Until 2015, the reserve museum, functioning in the form of a state institution, was 100% financed from the budget. And now, as an enterprise after 2015, the museum was allocated 80% of the funds from the republican budget, that is, the remaining 20% ​​of the funds should be found by the reserve- museum through its activities.

This event is carried out on the basis of the order of the Minister of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 9, 2017 No. 174.

It says, hundreds of millions tenge are being received in the reserve museum. In order to answer this unreasonable information, the museum administration decided to annually announce specific indicators of funds entering the reserve-museum.

September In September, “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Reserve-Museum ”received 4,759,543 tenge for charity and sponsorship. Amount of this:

Banking services 15 358.31 tenge,

For the publication of books (book “Jewelry Collection”), reference materials (calendar, booklet) 2 195 797 tenge.

For the organization and conduct of the competition “Yasawitanu” 1,522,100 tenge,

To pay seasonal workers 942 404 tenge,

A virtual 3D tour (propaganda materials via the Internet) spent 608,000 tenge.

It is worth to notice that 3,829,230 tenge were not enough for the costs of organizing cultural events in terms of the reserve -museum. These funds will be considered at the expense of revenues in the coming month.

October In October, “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Reserve- Museum  received 6,506,224 tenge for charity and sponsorship. The amount of this:

For banking activities 18,832.45 tenge,

For the publication of books (the book “Jewelry Collection”, the book “Ceramic dishes of Turkestan writing”, the book “100 Legends”, reference materials (calendar, booklet) 10 450 002 tenge.

3 000 000 tenge for the organization of an international conference,

Chores (asphalting, car rental) 2 022 500 tenge,

Virtual 3D tour (propaganda materials via the Internet) spent 960 000 tenge.

It is worth to notice that in terms of the reserve-museum, the costs of organizing cultural events were not enough 9 945 110 tenge.

November In November, “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Reserve Museum received funds in the amount of 4,001,515 tenge for charity and sponsorship. Amount of this:

For banking activities 14,093.03 tenge,

4 600 000 tenge for the organization of an international conference,

36 500 tenge for chemical and bacteriological examination,

330,000 tenge were spent on travel expenses of employees.

It is worth noting that in the plans of other museum reserves the cost of organizing cultural events was not enough 979 078.03 tenge. These funds will be considered at the expense of revenues in the coming month.

December In December, “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Reserve Museum received 5 210 954 tenge to the account of charity and sponsorship. The amount of this amount:

For banking activities 11 971.91 tenge,

558 320 tenge were spent on household work.

The remaining 4,640,662.01 tenge will be directed to the events of the reserve museum.

January In January, “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Reserve Museum received 4,491,283 tenge to the account of charity and sponsorship. The amount of this amount

12,372.56 tenge was allocated for the services of the bank.

The remaining 4,478,910.44 tenge will be allocated to the events of the reserve-museum.

February In February, 4207825 tenge was received to the charity and sponsorship of “Azret Sultan” the State Historical and Cultural Reserve-Museum. Due to this amount:

For banking activities – 16806.15 tenge;

Expenses for business trips of museum employees are 1,085,000 tenge;

For household work – 300,000 tenge.

In February, it is planned to send 2806018.85 tenge to organize cultural events in the plan of the reserve -museum.